The Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter of the National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC-DFW) is delighted to announce its 2017–2018 Executive Board and Board of Directors. This working board is comprised of 10 members who, under the framework of the national office, set local strategic policy that aligns with the unique challenges facing minority businesses in DFW. Since its inception in 2016, the DFW chapter has become one of the largest and most diverse organizations of its kind in the area, representing more than 150 active members.
“It is an honor to be elected as the Board Chairman for the DFW Chapter of NAMC,” said Greg Cody, president of GCC Enterprises and chairman of the board. “As we build upon the outstanding accomplishments of the leadership that spearheaded the founding of this chapter, our priority will be to forge better relationships through strategic alliances in the construction market. We look forward to advancing access, advocacy, contractor readiness and growth of minority contractors in North Texas.”
NAMC-DFW welcomes the following new executive board and board members:
- Executive Director – Demetria Bivens, DLB Consultants
- Chairman – Gregory Cody, GCC Enterprises
- Vice Chairman – Vince Fudzie, Triune General Contractors
- Treasurer – Benjamin Robertson, Byrne Construction Services
- Secretary – Yesenia Garcia, North Texas Ductworks
- Board Member – Jeff Postell, Post L Group
- Board Member – Rosa Navejar, Rios Group
- Board Member – Greg Obar, University of North Texas
- Board Member – Frank Yuan, Amec Foster Wheeler
- Board Member – Wayne Lawrence, Diversity Resources Group
- Board Member – Pam Ervin-Davis, Nervi’ Strategic Solutions
Read more about our board members at http://namc.wpengine.com/about-us/
The National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC) is the oldest minority construction trade association in the U.S. The NAMC-DFW Chapter serves as a local advocate for minority and woman-owned contractors throughout the DFW region. The purpose of NAMC-DFW is to encourage and assist area firms in the pursuit of opportunities in all areas of construction, and to integrate various ethnic groups, races, creeds and genders into the industry. The association strives to accomplish its goals in collaboration with major corporate partners, strategic alliances and public agencies.
For more information, contact Demetria L Bivens, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.