Helping Subcontractors to Connect and Build
By Subcontractors USA News Provider
Demetria Bivens is founder, president, and owner of DLB Consultants (DLB). Bivens founded the company to help subcontractors win! Having extensive experience in the industry, Bivens understands and implements strategies to connect subcontractors, helping them build their business and gain lucrative opportunities in this industry. It’s all about relationships in order to succeed in anything, hence the company slogan, “Closed Doors Can Be Opened with the Right Relationships!” DLB actively researches potential clients and pursues new business relationships, while maintaining existing business relationships.
DLB creates pursuit materials, prepares winning presentations, and regularly presents at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences. They obtain client requirements and prepare business development strategies tailored to the client’s targeted customer.
Working in conjunction with sales executives in the industry, DLB plans and coordinates business generation activities and responds to client requests for proposals (RFP). Because DLB business development executives interact with corporate executives and key decision-makers, excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills are essential. They are highly polished and articulate, maintain a pleasant disposition, and are able to establish and expand professional relationships with senior executives. DLB business development executives are strategic thinkers, expert negotiators, and have an intuitive marketing ability. They possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in dynamic and competitive environments.
DLB’s Services Include:
- Plan, develop, and coordinate business development and marketing efforts
- Develop objectives and strategies
- Train and assist project personnel to make effective presentations
- Determine client’s needs and evaluate company resources and capabilities
- Connect clients
- Facilitate the develop company business plans and goals
- Develop management strategies
- Research upcoming opportunities for client
- Contract negotiations
DLB Produces Results for Clients:
- Clients have shown a 39% improvement in products or services
- Clients have shown a 39% increase of profits
- Clients have increased customer satisfaction by 32%
- Clients have increased productivity by 30%
DLB works diligently for its clients, helping to open doors for subcontractors to build their business and connect for success in the industry. For more information about DLB Consultants, please call 214-484-2046 or 214-597-2022 and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit them on the web at www.consultantsdlb.com.